Thing-Thing Thing-Thing

Just good.

It is fun, but here are my remarks:

We should be able to duck, ennemies should be more reactive and mhh when ennemies are really close to you, they can't shoot at you and you neither, so you have to punch them. I'm looking forward the full game :)

Ah yes, I don't like the graphics, but that's a matter of taste.

puncho puncho puncho puncho

Good

The music and the atmosphere remembered me of these nice games on MegaDrive and nintendo that I loved so much when younger. :') Plus it's always nice to see a creative and worked out flash.

Suicideing Zombies Suicideing Zombies

GRRR

Clicking on a zombie doesn't kill him... And please GOD, ASWD keys control is inferno for an AZERTY keyboard user. Think about that. Thanks.

ssjskipp responds:

Well, you see, most people aren't AZERTY keyboard user, and the defult windoze is WASD, and most people like it better (think about that :p). And I said in information that the higher the level, the more clicks.

Jiant Jedi I Jiant Jedi I

There is an idea but need improving

There are some efforts done in this game, but some glitches too: for example, little demons kill themselves while reaching your saber, even if you don't hit them... So you never lose life... Need more work :)

Foreverkul responds:

little guys dont hurt, the laser and the tie fighter thing do tho.

Land of The Dead Land of The Dead

Must be good but ...

Being an European with an AZERTY keyboard is always frustrating when playing a game with "WASD" controls configuration...

Drakojan Skies Mission 1 Drakojan Skies Mission 1

Very very good! One flaw: difficult to see ennemies' bullets ... So I eat them all not because I play bad, but cauz I don't see them coming :p

Zombie Horde!! Zombie Horde!!

Good, but...

I have some bugs:

A little lag when shooting (annoying, the action suffer).

When a crow is above you, shooting a him will activate the reloading, and so you can loose precious shells that were in your gun at this time.

And yeah, my gun locked at level 14, I couldn't shoot anymore... :(

But very good :)

Freds Adventure Freds Adventure

Good!

But graphics may have been a lot better and some bugs need fixing (you can go trough locked doors simply by clicking "play" in the flash submenu)

Whack the computer Whack the computer

...

The original one is much better.

Caerbannog responds:

Original one?

Sinjid: SotW Sinjid: SotW

Too easy at the end

Great game, but becomes too easy when we get the mana&life regenerator spells. Since that, winning a fight is only a question of time! I've completed the monster and ultimate portals with a simple "regenerate, attack, regenerate, attack,..." tactic.